Chocolate Custard Pudding, Chocolate Custard Recipes.
Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate – 200 Gms
Custard Powder – 2 Tbsp
Boiled Milk – 500 Ml
Condensed Milk – 100 Gms
- Cut the dark sweet cooking chocolate into smaller bits.
- Dissolve the custard powder in milk. This is boiled and cooled milk.
- Pour boiled and cooled full fat milk into a saucepan.
- Once the milk is warm, add the condensed milk to the milk.
- Mix using a wire whisk.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the milk.
- Whisk until the chocolate is completely dissolved.
- Now add the custard milk mixture slowly while whisking.
- Continue to whisk to avoid lumps until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the stove.
- Pour the mixture in serving cups while it is hot as this will set as it cools.
- Put them in the fridge for 2 hours for them to set completely.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips over the pudding as garnish.
- Serve it chilled.